Arts & Entertainment
The House With a Clock in its Walls – Red Carpet Reception
Celebrate the premiere of the movie, The House With a Clock in its Walls, Hollywood style at “THE” House!
This ticketed event includes:
- A tour of “THE” House
- Meet-and-greet and book signing with Brad Strickland, the author that completed John Bellairs’ Barnavelt series
- Magical entertainment by Neil Foster Ring No. 89 of the International Brotherhood of Magicians
- Musical entertainment by Adrian Bagale and friends from Northfield Mandolins
- Red Carpet Photo Opportunities with Marshall’s version of “Jack Black” and “Cate Blanchett”
- Drawings for exciting prizes
- Light Appetizers
- Cash Bar
Tickets are $15 for adults and $12 for children 12 and under. Purchase tickets at the Marshall Welcome Center, 323 West Michigan Avenue, Marshall, MI 49068 or call 269-781-5163.
MAEDA would like to thank the following people and organizations for helping to make this event possible:
Marshall District Library, John Yakimow, Jeff Hamilton, Bogar Theatre, Grand River Brewery, FireKeepers Casino Hotel, Lance Mason, Brad Strickland, Neil Foster No. 89 of the International Brotherhood of Magicians, Northfield Mandolins, Franke Center for the Arts, Kimber Thompson, Marshall Rotary Club, Marshall Community Foundation YACers, Marshall Historical Society. We’d also like to thank Marshall City Police Department, Party Time Tents, The Mitten Word Bookshop and HCB.