Become a Marshall Chamber Member!
Why join the Marshall Chamber?
To have a strong economic environment, you must have a strong community. The Marshall Chamber governed by Marshall Area Economic Development Alliance (MAEDA) is dedicated to promoting the local business community to help owners network and grow. The Chamber’s goal is to work toward improving the quality of life for all through the support and commitment of its members.
Be part of the solution and join today!
- According to the Shapiro Group, 49% of consumers are more likely to think favorably of a local business if it was a member of a local Chamber and 80% are more likely to purchase a product or service from a Chamber member.
- Membership is affordable and your Marshall Chamber benefits have a value of more than $1,500!
- Membership will foster invaluable business connections through networking opportunities such as “What’s Brewing” and “5:01.”
- The Chamber promotes your business and Marshall on our award-winning website, www.choosemarshall.com, through social media, advertising, and at our Welcome Center.
Our Small Business Academy educational opportunities and business counseling help keep you on the cutting edge and move your business forward.
- New members receive a one-time 50% reduction of their membership fees for the 2017-2018 fiscal year, which runs from July 1 through June 30.
- Join us in our efforts to make Marshall THE place to live, work and play!