Oaklawn was founded in 1925 as a 12-bed hospital in a residential home, funded by a group of visionary philanthropists. Now, more than eight decades later, we’ve evolved into a highly regarded regional health care organization, licensed for 77 acute care beds and a 17-bed inpatient psychiatric unit. We’ve continued to be an independently owned non-profit hospital, with our main campus residing on the same site as the original hospital, providing facilities, equipment and technology that are usually only found at larger health systems. We enjoy a reputation for advancing medicine and providing compassionate, personal care. Our service area includes Calhoun County and parts of Branch and Eaton counties with a medical staff of more than 150 providers representing over 35 specialties.
Marshall Bucks are accepted at Ella’s Cafe and in the Gift Shop. The cafeteria on the main floor.
For a complete listing of our facilities visit: www.oaklawnhospital.org/locations/