The Marshall Trolley Company offers complimentary rides to the public from 5 to 11 pm every Friday and Saturday night. Eight stops throughout town are on a rotating loop.
1. Sam Hill 1 / Holiday Inn Express: 5:17, 6:17, 7:17, 8:17, 9:17, 10:17
2. Sam Hill 2 / Hampton Inn: 5:21, 6:21, 7:21, 8:21, 9:21, 10:21
3. Winston Plaza / Quality Inn: 5:32, 6:32, 7:32, 8:32, 9:32, 10:32
4. Sycamore Street / National House Inn: 5:39, 6:39, 7:39, 8:39, 9:39, 10:39
5. Kalamazoo Avenue / Dark Horse Brewery: 5:44, 6:44, 7:44, 8:44, 9:44, 10:44
6. Eagle Street / Schuler's: 5:50, 6:50, 7:50, 8:50, 9:50, 10:50
7. Jefferson Street / Grand River Brewery: 5:54, 6:54, 7:54, 8:54, 9:54, 10:54
8. Hamilton Street / Zarzuela: 5:59, 6:59, 7:59, 8:59, 9:59, 10:59
It is recommended you be at the stop 10 minutes prior to the boarding time. Times may vary slightly depending on traffic volume.
Check back for exciting events happening throughout the year including craft brewery tours, historical and museum tours, and more!
Can I rent the trolley for private tours?
The trolley is not available for rent. However, ticketed events are scheduled throughout the year.
Can I drink alcohol on the trolley?
Drinking, smoking, and lewd behavior are not allowed on the trolley.
How many people fit on the trolley?
The trolley has 13 passenger seats and 1 driver seat.
Is the trolley handicap accessible?
The trolley currently is not handicap accessible.
Will the trolley pick up or drop off at my home?
The trolley will have designated pick up and drop off points. See the route map.
The Marshall Trolley Company is owned and operated by the Marshall Area Economic Development Alliance (MAEDA), a 501(c)3. The trolley was made possible through grants from the Cronin Foundation, Marshall Community Foundation, Calhoun County Visitors Bureau, and MAEDA. The goal of the trolley is to support tourism-related events and offer convenience to visitors and residents alike while increasing activity to area shops, restaurants, and other venues.