While visiting Marshall be sure to hop on our 13-seat Trolley for a FREE RIDE on Friday and Saturday nights. Park your car and travel from your hotel to downtown restaurants and venues on a continuous looping route. Sink into your cushioned seat and ask your driver all about Marshall. There will also be EXTENDED FREE HOURS during certain community events.
Marshall Trolley Company offers TICKETED EVENTS for a fun way to explore the area – everything from beer, museum, or art tours to special events just for kids. See below for upcoming ticketed events.
• Due to insurance limitations, private groups CANNOT rent the Trolley (for weddings, etc).
• Drinking, smoking, and lewd behavior are not permitted on the Trolley.
• At this time, the Trolley is not handicapped accessible.
The Marshall Trolley Company offers complimentary rides to the public from 5 to 11 pm every Friday and Saturday night. Eight stops are made throughout town on a rotating loop, it takes one hour to complete an entire route. Stops are marked with special markers. We recommended arriving at the stop 10 minutes prior to listed boarding time because times may vary due to traffic.
1. Sam Hill 1 / Holiday Inn Express: 5:17, 6:17, 7:17, 8:17, 9:17, 10:17
2. Sam Hill 2 / Hampton Inn: 5:21, 6:21, 7:21, 8:21, 9:21, 10:21
3. Winston Drive / Quality Inn: 5:32, 6:32, 7:32, 8:32, 9:32, 10:32
4. Sycamore Street / National House Inn: 5:39, 6:39, 7:39, 8:39, 9:39, 10:39
5. Kalamazoo Avenue / Dark Horse Brewery: 5:44, 6:44, 7:44, 8:44, 9:44, 10:44
6. Eagle Street / Schuler's: 5:50, 6:50, 7:50, 8:50, 9:50, 10:50
7. Jefferson Street / Grand River Brewery: 5:54, 6:54, 7:54, 8:54, 9:54, 10:54
8. Madison Street / The Franke Center: 5:59, 6:59, 7:59, 8:59, 9:59, 10:59
Thank you sponsors! Without you, our Trolley would not be possible.
Bayberry House Interiors, B&B Services, Bud’s Towing, Calhoun County Visitors Bureau, Cresco Labs, Cronin Foundation, Dark Horse Brewery, The Franke Center for the Arts, Grand River Brewery, Hampton Inn, Handle & Hinge, Heritage Commons, Holiday Inn Express, Marshall Community Credit Union, Marshall Community Foundation, Spring Arbor University, State Farm-Sandy Woods Agency, Oaklawn Hospital, and Choose Marshall.